(305) 662 . 7618 / (305) 632 . 4384 firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
From a sprawling warehouse district to the bustling Brickell corridor, RobinsonLaw, P.A. has represented a variety of businesses and individuals since its founding in 1987. We counsel our clients on a broad range of business law, corporate and construction issues involving both public and private entities.
Construction industry clients range from developers, general contractors and subcontractors to architects and other design professionals. Our real estate practice has included acquisition, development, sales, leasing, landlord/tenant and other related matters.
RobinsonLaw, P.A. serves business and individual interests throughout Florida. Our firm is fluent in both English and Spanish.
Our attorneys are admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court, the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals in Atlanta, and all Florida Courts including Federal, State and Bankruptcy. Raymond L. Robinson, Esq. is also Board Certified in Construction Law and Circuit and County Court Certified Mediator and is again honored to be included in the Florida Super Lawyers 2019.
RobinsonLaw, P.A. is rated AV by Martindale-Hubbell, the highest rating offered.
Our clientele includes owners/developers, general contractors, construction managers, sureties, suppliers and trade contractors and all entities involved in constructing the built environment both public and private.
We offer a wide range of commercial and residential real estate practice. We represent buyers and sellers in connection with the purchase and sale of property, contract negotiations, title and lien searches, and provide other related services.
Our attorneys routinely handle a wide variety of business-related transactions and dispute resolutions. We counsel individuals and entities in the formation, operation and termination of a business, whether a corporation, partnership, or limited liability company.
We at RobinsonLaw, can provide you with a wide range of commercial litigation related services at the local, state and federal levels. Mr. Robinson is Board Certified by the Supreme Court of Florida as an Expert in Construction Law. Our diverse client base includes individuals, small to mid-size firms and larger corporations.
We assist both small and larger companies, individuals and businesses, in the management and recovery of their outstanding collections. Along with our professional staff, and in a timely and cost-effective manner, our extensive experience in collection matters garners results.
• Acquisition and Development – Residential and Commercial
• Contract Bid Protests
• Breach of contract
• Business Torts
• Collection of HOA and Condo Association Assessments
• Commercial Litigation
• Condo Warranty litigation
• Condominium/association declarations and amendments and enforcement of same
• Construction and design defects
• Construction Disputes
• Construction Law
• Consultation on Design Build Projects
• Contract Disputes
• Contract Interpretation and Enforcement
• Corporate breakups
• Dispute Resolution
• Drafting and negotiating construction agreements between owners, design professionals, contractors and subcontractors.
• Drafting of Shareholder Agreements, Operating Agreements, and Partnership Agreements.
• Enforcement and defense of construction lien foreclosures
• Financing, Foreclosures and Workouts
• Formation of preparation of Articles for Corporations, Partnerships and Limited Liability Companies (LLC)
• Joint Venture Agreements
• Landlord Tenant Disputes and Evictions
• Legal Counsel on day to day operations
• Lien Foreclosure
• Litigation, Arbitration, and Mediation of Business disputes
• Owner/General Contractor Disputes
• Partnership/Shareholder Agreements, Disputes and Dissolutions
• Real Estate Disputes
• Real Estate Litigation
• Resolution of construction disputes involving construction defects, design errors, delay claims, differing site conditions
• Review of Short Sales
• Surety Bond claims (private and governmental)
• Title Insurance
We will be happy to suggest a personalized solution to yout needs.
We are fluent in both English and Spanish
1501 Venera Avenue, Suite 300
Coral Gables, Florida 33146
(305) 662.7618 / (305) 632.4384
© Copyright 2019 Robinson Law P.A.